NUMBER OF MEMBERS AND MEMBERSHIP CATEGORIES
- Number of Members:
(1) The Islamabad Club shall consist of such number of Members in the categories mentioned in these Regulations. The total number of Members of the Islamabad Club shall be determined by the Administrator on his own, or after considering the recommendations of the Managing Committee, if any, from time to time keeping in view the needs and environment of the Islamabad Club.
(2) The Administrator by special or general order on his own, or on the recommendations of the Managing Committee, may fix the total number of Members to be inducted in any given calendar/financial year, in any class specified in these Regulations. The Administrator may further, if required, specify conditions for relaxation in any class. However, such relaxation shall be the exception and not the rule.
- Membership Categories:
(1) Islamabad Club shall consist of the following categories of Membership:
(i) Honorary Membership
(ii) Parliamentarian Membership
(iii) Parliamentarian Membership (Tenure)
(iv) Service Membership
(v) Service Membership (Tenure)
(vi) Diplomat Membership (Download Form)
(vii) Non-Diplomat Membership
(viii) Corporate (Entity) Membership
(ix) Private Membership (Non-Service)
(x) Temporary Members (expatriates)
(xi) Any other membership category which the Administrator may specify from time to time.
(2) In addition to the above, Islamabad Club may grant Playing/Usage Rights as under and/or as specified from time to time:
(i) Golf Playing Rights
(ii) Riding Playing Rights
(iii) Polo Playing Rights
(iv) Usage Rights for Visiting Members (of affiliated Clubs)
(v) Any other Rights which the Administrator may specify from time to time.
ELIGIBILITY FOR MEMBERSHIP
- Any gentleman/lady of not less than eighteen years of age shall be eligible for membership; however member’s children can use the Club as family member till the age of twenty-six subject to specified conditions.
- A Candidate desiring to become a Member of the Islamabad Club in any of the classes mentioned in these Regulations shall fulfill the eligibility criteria for each class specified in Schedule 1 to these Regulations.
- Any applicant fulfilling general eligibility criteria shall not be deemed to be entitled to grant of Membership. Membership to any class shall be granted in accordance with the procedure specified in these regulations and shall be the sole prerogative of the Islamabad Club.