Over 330 square feet with king sized bed, attached bathroom and two chairs along with study table.
Rooms Booking Procedure at Islamabad Club
- Guest rooms may be occupied by:
- Guests of Members
- Members of Reciprocal Clubs
- Guests of member shall not be allotted accommodation except on prior reservation by member, who shall be fully responsible for the payment of the bills and the conduct of their guests.
- Guest rooms will be booked on first come first serve basis for a period of 7 days. An extra payment of 25% will be charged of the booking for more than 7 days. Over & above this period, 50% extra will be charged.
- Advance booking up to six months in advance will be accepted .Any member failing to occupy the guest room booked in advance will be charged a day’s rent for each booked room.
- Cancellation of booking must be given 24 hours in advance in writing or through Fax.
- Check-in time 4pm. Check-out time is 3pm. In case of late checkout (subject to availability), half-day rent will be charged.